Saturday, February 9, 2008

GRATEFUL.

To a certain lovie, for doing me a favour, a really big one. I kinda inconvenience you a lot, and I'm really sorry for that, so just know that I owe you big time. Anything, anytime, just say the word. Ilu. <333

So today, I went out with my friends to watch CJ7. Some arse insisted on sitting in the middle. That arse got my foot in the face. HAHAHA. OOPS. Honestly, didn't mean to kick you! XD So the movie was funny, but also very sad... I freshly cried 4 times. CJ7 is SO cute. And the way Stephen Chow and the kid tried to bring it back to life was SO FUNNY AND CUTE but also very sad. I love it so much, and though people may argue that it's crap (kinda), you should totally watch it cause it's beautiful.

Then we went to Kallang, took Bus 16 there. I didn't know we could do that! XD And on the bus, KuKu revealed something that was pretty saddening to say. OMG bad english la. But yer. TEARS came. FORCED, but yer. HAHA. Okay. Serious issue. Do. Not. Laugh. So I hoped we were good friends enough. According to KuKu, we were. <333 We're always here for you, I hope you know that. We may not be THERE, but we're HERE, no? XD Okay...

THEN WE ICE SKATED!! Poor BuBu had a tummy cramp, so couldn't skate. Instead, wore gloves and my hoodie and made like some, strange hulk-like thingy sitting there. XD I'M SO PROUD OF MY KUKU!!! The first time for KuKu, AND IT WAS NO PROBLEM. DIDN'T FALL. Came close to, but didn't. XD SO PROUD!! But I did aid KuKu a bit. XD YAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

OH AND SOMEONE POKED MY ABS DAMN HARD TODAY. SO PAIN!!! ARGH.

And we went to Pastamania to eat, SO FULL LA. AND BUBU'S JOB IS VERY INTERESTING. HAHAHAHAHA. KuKu lay down like sprawled all over, and we were like OMG. Then the dude at Pastamania came over to tell KuKu to get up. HAHA. BY AUTHORITY!!! XD So yer. Then we went to the bus-stop right, THEN KUKU LAY ON THE FLOOR AND REFUSED TO GET UP. Then BuBu pulled him up, then KuKu was like "EH SO FUN!" then promptly lay down again!! ARGH. Then BuBu had to pull that idiot up again and INJURED TEH BACK WHILST DOING SO. Failed, too. KuKu eventually got up. IDIOT. XD

So yer, went to Bugis to meet rents and sis. SIS GOT MORE NBC MERCH. NO FAIR, I TELL YOU. But then cause when I was walking in Citylink, I saw the sale in HMV!!! YAAAAAAAY. Then like, we eventually went back there after pleading from me during dinner, AND I GOT TWO CDS!!! Velvet Revolver and METALLICA!! HELL YEAH. Mum got a movie Sliding Doors too. <3333333 I LOVE YOU MUM. Cause she paid for me, I didn't pay for any myself. Felt like crap, but she insisted. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. We did a whole lot of walking too, and made Dad wait for REALLY LONG. XD Feel still hurt. HAHA. That's the price to pay for my CDs, and it's well worth it. XD <33333333333 SO HAPPY.

So today was VERY fun and very fruitful, I love my beloved Bananas, and we are gna have many more days like this. XD

BANANAS AND CHIPULA(S) FOREVER. Meep... O.O

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:51 PM