Sunday, February 24, 2008

I PSED XINGHUI

FOR PIANO SERVICE TODAY!!! OMG LA. I knew something was wrong when I woke up, and I like jolted upright. And I couldn't remember the day I was supposed to play. Then like at church she texted me and I was like OMGWTFBBQ SORRRRRRRRRYYYY. SHAT LA. GAH. CURSE MY BLOODY MEMORY. I'm sure it's PREOS. Okay ya'll won't know what I'm talking about, but whatever. XD

So after that we went to Novena after driving in circles cause we couldn't figure out which Subway to go to. Then we spotted the logo in the Novena ad thingy and we were OMG GO THERE. So it was nais, and I BOUGHT A SKIRT FROM OP. Okay. After the halleluia chorus, I'll explain why. -after 10 minutes- OKAY. So like, mum was like, "Becky, let's get you shorts," and turned out, everything was way too short for her. O.o So then I saw this skirt and it had shorts innit, cause most of the do, and apparently that was what appealed to mum, and I tried on large, and it was practically falling off, and so I took medium, and it was perfect. <3333 Yaaay. Nao I need to get experienced by wearing it. XD

So I realised the damn DVD I rented when Fon slept over was like overdue, so I'm gna return it today and pay 2 dollars for two days. ARGH. So I'm gna go nao before it's too late. Booo. ILU ALL. <333333333333333

xoxo
Bex

PS: WHAT SONG IS THIS, IT PLAYED ON 987FM TODAY AND IT'S STUCK IN EVERYONE'S HEAD.

"I feel like a HEEEERO"

And it goes like HIGH during the heeeeeee part. Yer. HAHA okay bye.

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:32 PM