Saturday, February 23, 2008

I SERIOUSLY.

Haven't been blogging much these few days. Meeh, sorry people.

So basically, yesterday after musical, we went DINNAIR. Joanna, Dwayne, Haniel, Kenneth and I. We went to Haniel's beloved Ajisen Ramen to eat, and I now know something new about Kenneth: HE IS TEH MASTER OF ALL CHILLEHS LYKE PWNZZZ. HAHA. Okay, enough LOLcatz speak. XD Then I ordered like so much food, AND ICE CREAM AFTERWARDS! OMGZPIG. Okay, I think LOLcatz speak has become a part of my laif, so why resist?? Awesome... Then I slept at like 9.30. SO EARLY RIGHT. I got home, immediately fell asleep, woke up to shower then went to sleep again. And I wasn't even fully awake during my shower. Okay...

So today, I heard some goss in ballet. OOH scandalous! HAHA right... But today we were like damn high or something. Yixin and I kept doing stupid stuff. XD And our dance is so "ghey". Or rather, HAPPY AND BOUNCY!! YEEEEEY. Tsk. So whatever, I just pranced around like a pansy. HAHA. That's pretty much all it takes to make the examiner love you anyways. Yer... Then piano, CHOSEN THREE SONGS. LEFT ROMANTIC BUT I AM HAPPY. The modern piece is super easy, so I'm GLAD. About 6 plus minutes long though. For ONE piece. HAHA. Those who know you're wanted at my recital better not fall asleep. I'll fail if anyone's sleeping. HAHA no lah, but still, RESPECT ME! XD

Then went to grammy's house for dinnair, and played BLOCKUS with cousins. I kept graduating from fourth place to third, then to second. Last game didn't get first though. Boo. SECOND STILL OKAY. And my second was so much better than the last. Then played SABOTEUR. I got frustrated after a while cause it was too complex ans cuh. HAHA whatever.

So I'm gna go now to download this video converter Ms Gina told me about today. HOORAY. Bye all! <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:15 PM