Friday, February 1, 2008

LAST NIGHT.

I didn't blog cause I slept really early. So I'm gna just make a quick thingy here. XD
THE KEY EVENT: RUNNING OUT OF CHINESE.

See, we ponned on wednesday already, so I felt bad, went yesterday. AND THERE WERE ONLY FIVE OF US. So nevermind, we went to class, but the classrooms were occupied by the J2s, no idea how that happened, so basically the corridor was milling with three J1 chinese classes. Or four. XD So we went to the big LT, LT5 I think, and five of us, Maryanne, Athalie, Haniel, I and Kenneth sat behind Dwayne's class. Haniel insulted Zhi Hao, but he apologized later in the afternoon. XD So we seriously didn't wna stay cause Athalie heard there was a test, so we wanted to run away! Then we like made it halfway up the steps before we heard a "TONG XUE MEN BU YAO PAO." HAHAHA like omg! So after that, we turned around and started crapping about how we wanted to go find Lu Lao Shi, then the teacher was like huh...? And she turned around to get something AND WE FREAKING RAN OUT. HAHAHAHA. SUPER FUNNY LA. HAHAHA.

But what sucks is that I found out that the chinese test is for class placement, and it's an MOE thing. SHIT. Better stop ponning stuff now, otherwise I'll get into trouble. DX ESPECIALLY SINCE I'M STAYING, WHEN OTHERS AREN'T. TSK.

Okay, then after, Dwayne, Haniel and I went to Heartland mall to like, get Haniel new spex. HE ANYHOW BUY ONE. AIYOYO. But it's okay, just that it makes him look so PRETTY BOY. XD Okay, then we went outside, and I was like freaking out cause they were selling DERMO or whatever it's called. It's like this cream that Jun Hong uses, I forgot to tell him today, but whatever. DX Then like, he can't find it anymore. So I went over to ask for a flyer, and the man working there suddenly went and applied it on my hand! Then like after, HE APPLIED IT ON MY FACE. So like, Haniel and Dwayne were trying to get me away, but I wasn't going to go away when I had the stuff on my face! So I waited for him to wipe it off, took a flyer and ran away. HAHA. So weird la...

Now, yesterday's over, and I'm gna talk about today. XD

So today's the slack day. XD Breakbreakbreak. So like, we didn't do anything, but the two hour break before Math was spent with Joanna talking and such. OH AND I STYLED BOTH DWAYNE'S AND HANIEL'S HAIR. HAHAHA. SO FUN. Dwayne looks cool, though he didn't think so. DX COOL LA DWAYNE!! XD GO HERE FOR PICTURES. I realised I'm so HU TU, because I never bother to post certain stuff, just link directly to Haniel's blog. XD SO. Actually I didn't really style Haniel's hair, Dwayne and I just made him mess it up a few times before trying with gel to find the perfect look. XD He looked really cool after la, especially without the spex. But apparently he had to "reiterate" that he didn't care about his appearance. TSK.

Then at math, only had Isha, Edward, Gee Cheng, Athalie and I, cause EVERYONE ELSE PONNED. MAN. XD And Mr Tan came late, so we were all talking about how we waited two hours, and if he didn't show up, we would just leave, might pissed. But he came. XD Apparently I don't look like me from the back, or it's just a 18 year old thing. I.E., Edward and Isha are crazy. XD Then after Haniel and I went for the musical rehearsal thingy. Dwayne came in later. It was okay, showed my poster draft and the Alice in Wonderland programme as a rough guideline. It was okay, I GUESS. XD Then apparently, we're not using it. OH EVEN BETTER. The title has yet to be confirmed. AND YOU KNOW WHAT. Our deadline for our second draft is 11th, and Mr Goh will confirm the title earliest by 5! ARGH. TSK. He wants the student body's vote or something. Aiyoyo... STRESS.

Not only that, I have to write my stories and poems for CAP, this writing camp thingy organized by the Gifted Education Board or whatever. I have to put together a portfolio to try and get in, cause story writers and poets will be teaching at that camp, and there will be a 6 month intership with a writer, where you WILL get something of your own published. I could be on my way, I just need to pour everything I have these few days into my writing. BAH.

So I'm gna go, prolly go get ideas. I need to stop writing about abuse, apparently. XD <3333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:55 PM