Tuesday, February 5, 2008

OMG PISSED OFF.

Finding a new blogskin yesterday was completely fruitless. TODAY SHALL BE ATTEMPT NUMBER TWO!! XD Thanks Sam, so much. I shall call you my BlogskinBuddy! XD

So today we actually went to chinese. XD But we did a damn test. GRR. So much for going to the IT Lab! TSK. ECONS lecture was interesting? XD Well, not really, but I followed it, Haniel was like going to sleep, and I bet a radius of at least five people around me had stopped following the woman 30 minutes into the lesson. SHE WAS DAMN FAST LA. But I got it. XD PLUS, devised my own theory to link excess supply to excess demand. THE RESULT OF TREND SWITCHING. HAHA. Yaaaay so happy, proud of myself. I may actually keep up in JC. Or at least, try not to fail. XD

After school was lit week rehearsal. We sang like thrice, and we have to relax and do some actions? Oh well. When it's time, we'll get into the right frame of mind and actually take the song into consideration. Makes sense? Hopefully. XD SO LAME LA Haniel. Watched a bit of Les Miserables during CT period so he kept trying to discover and ABUSE his vibrato. IDIOT. AND GUESS WHO HAD TO TA HAN IT. GRR. HAHA. One of the writers of Les Miserables is called Boublil. HAHA. AND MR YEO SAYS IT DAMN FUNNY LA. Cause his voice is so deep and he has to project it. HAHAHA. Sounds like BOOB-UHGIL. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

JunHong cannot understand "Coo-ee". Tsk. Or maybe everyone can't. I DNO? XD THE ATTEMPT BEGINS!!!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:57 PM