Monday, February 25, 2008

OMG

JULIA GOT NEW HEADPHONES. THEY ARE GORGEOUS. AND SO IS HER PHOTOGRAPHY. LOOKLOOKLOOK!!!


AMAZING MUCH. I want one. But should I get purple?


OH and last night, after I declared I was gna sleep, I eventually managed to bugger mum to take me to the airport with her to pic dad, but I had to sit in the car cause I was wearing my tatty PJs. So when we were there and she opened the door to get out, THE INSIDE LIGHT WENT ON, and people could actually look in and see my disasterous attire! OMG. I was like panicking to mum, and she was grinning in until the light faded. HAHA. EBIL WOMAN.

So today was pretty much slack. Just like any temporary timetable. Spent like 2 and 1/2 hours chilling with Fon and Xing's friends, Ezra and Damien. Ezra's super LAME. HAHA. Reminds me of ME. Seriously. XD They're DAMN FUN LA. <333 LOWLOWLOWLOWLOW. Aww that song is SO awesome. XD

So after school, Dwayne, Haniel and Sam came over. We baked, and Haniel SLEPT. And The brownies were CHARRED. WHEN I CHECKED ON THEM, THEY WERE PERFECT, so I set the timer for 10 more minutes! STUPID MOVE. When I ran back, I couldn't see anything cause it was BLACK, and virtually blended in with the oven. NOOOOOOOOO.

And tomorrow, we're going bowling! YEEEEEEYH. I just sneezed. Someone loves me, I think. XD <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:36 PM