Wednesday, February 27, 2008

OMG.

I PROTEST TO UNFAIR ADVERTISING. LOOK HOW GORGEOUS THE RED SKULLCANDY LOWRIDER IS!!

Before


AFTER

LIKE. THE PURPLE LOWRIDER DOESN'T HAVE AN AMAZING AD PIC. IT LOOKS SUCKY!!

Before


After OMG SHITTY.

SEE HOW INFERIOR IT MAKES PURPLE LOOK! So I can't ask for other people's opinions without them making an asthetically biased decision. My favorite colour's purple, but sis said take RED. Omg I really don't know what to do... To all of my FEW readers, tagboard poll PLEASE? But don't hurt my feelings just by writing what I want to hear. Gimme a reason for you choice. <333 Thanks all.

So today lessons as usual, then had musical. We actually went to a classroom to practice a classroom scene. HAHA. XD Amanda did this part really awesomely, and Yuen and I were all over it. XDDD Then Joyce, Yuen and I tried to sing the council song, then I suggested lowering the pitch. So after I set it, we all tried it out, and it sounded great. Hmm... XD Better for the girls, so we don't have to yell our lungs out. HAHA.

Then after musical went to dance. A bit late la, for the tryouts, but I managed to learn the contempt dance for fun. Didn't do it though, cause I didn't have to. Haniel learnt the hiphop. HAHA he was kinda funny, but I admire him for his effort. If people laughed at me, I would've taken it really seriously. That's what's so great about Haniel. <333

After prac, went to LJs with Haniel, Dwayne and Joanna. We like made really lame jokes and cheap thrills. HAHA. XD Like the fish and fishball joke. HAHAHA damn fun. XD Last time though, not allowed to go out for dinner anymore, cause rents are afraid I'll make it a habit.

So I'm gna go, got letters to write. So I'll hurry up and do them, then better sleep, so tomorrow I won't be grouchy and give poor Haniel and generally everyone who tries to talk to me tomorrow hell. BYE ALL ILU. <33333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:24 PM