Friday, February 29, 2008

OMG.

FOUR BROTHERS IS ON NAO so I'll make this quick. XD

So basically, today I went to school, but not actually FOR school. Talk for one hour in the morning, then had chinese, which I ponned, and the timetable basically ended for me today. SO SLACK RIGHT. So I spent the spare time fooling around with Fon's laptop. AND HER WEBCAM. HAHA. XD

Then after that was musical, removed my shoes then realised everyone had their shoes on, so my feet were dirty for nothing. DX Joyce didn't come today, so I understudied. SO TOUGH LA. Almost every scene had to go out.

So I went to dance prac cause we ended around 5.15. Got there just in time to learn a dance, quite cool, but the last bit damn funny. HAHA. XD And now I feel so happy, cause I'm actually DANCING, which I LOVE. Haniel was kinda bad at it. HAHA. But I bet he'll improve. WOOT!

I was also very mean to Haniel today. SORRY HANIEL. But I'm like that, so. XD

Oh, and excellent news, I'M GETTING THE PURPLE SKULLCANDY LOWRIDERS!!! FINALLY RIGHT. XD Okay. So I have to watch Four Brothers now. I mean now. NAO.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:04 PM