Sunday, February 3, 2008

OMGWTFBBQ.

MY ROOF IS LEAKING. ARGH. Stupid. Dripping right outside my room. DX Ah San is coming at 6 though. TO SAVE THE DAY. YAY FOR OLD CARPENTER MEN. XD

So today went church a bit earlier so sis could stand up for when they introduced the baptised people from yesterday. We made it one hymn before they started. HAHA YAY US. So after, went to PS cause I wanted to buy my MISUNO shoe bag in a hurry, AND WE GOT IT! Sis got one too, I love it. <333 Then ate at the food court, Kopitiam, then I convinced my rents to let me go to Marina Square to buy this nice button skull shirt I saw a while back. Sis got a Nightmare Before Christmas Jigsaw and a frame for it first. DX I WANT A JIGSAW. BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE. TSK. ARGH. SIXTY DOLLARS. BUY FOR ME, WHOEVER'S READING, PLEASE. XD Then we went to Daiso, AND BOUGHT LIKE 26 DOLLARS WORTH OF THINGS. My fam are crazy shopaholics in our own right. I bought V Day gifts. For the Bs & Cs. Sis bought for her friends also, SO MUCH MORE THAN ME CAN. I EVEN PAID FOR MY OWN. Tsk.

Then we went to MS, but the bloody shop didn't have it. Not only that, it was apparently selling only JAP SCENE stuff. WTFBBQ. So then I walked around for a bit, and came to this shop which had original design shirts. Weren't my style, BUT THEY WERE SO CUTE. So I bought two. Sis bought one. SEE.



SO CUTE, NO?

THEN AFTER THAT, SIS BOUGHT A LAVA LAMP. WTF IDIOT. MONEY SPENDER. AND IT'S NOT EVEN HER MONEY. GRR.

Then came home. So today's list:

ME.
One shoe bag
Four V-Day things. I ain't saying. XD
Two awesome T-shirts

SIS.
One shoe bag.
One jigsaw puzzle.
One frame.
ONE MILLION V-Day things. Same as mine, sorta.
One T-shirt.
One Lava Lamp.

WTFBBQ LA. SHE BUY SO MANY. IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I'll beat her one day!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:12 PM