Monday, February 11, 2008

PERFORMANCE AT CAFE!

WAS SCARY LIKE CRAZY. And I was SOFT and my voice SHOOK. BAWWWW. Performing on wednesday too. OH THE TRAUMA. I didn't bargain for two performances! All I can say is that the jigsaw better be good, Haniel Soh! XD

So today nothing much happened, wore Sam's Pei Cai PE shirt for PE, nice and comfy, and basically spend 3/4 of the lesson running after tennis balls. GRR! In the end, went outside the court to hit back stray balls. HAHA. Way fun la, but my shoulder kinda got strained, damn pain, cause I swing the racket too MENG already. HAHA. XD

Reminds me, poor Ah Meng died. Poor darling. RIP I asked mum if she was sad the Ah Meng died and her reply was "No, I didn't know her personally." ROTFLMFAOBBQ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

So then after school made straight for the RR for Lit Night rehearsals, but Yuen and her friend (I FORGOT HER NAME. ARGH. TYPICAL.) weren't there yet, so I went to the cafe for a hot dog AND SAW LILING. Said some bitch Serina was spreading nasty rumours about her. These kinda people have no life, and they're just really bored with their no-lifeness so they wna trash other people's for the heck of it. TISK. Then we all came together and went to LT4, then we ran through the whole show with comments. DAMN LONG LA. But most of the things were pretty funny, or sweet. This guy called Emmanuel (Manny for short) came back to school to perform with Ms Tiang (?) and they sang really nicely. Yuen Mei and her friend didn't sing as amazingly as they usually do. Poor lovies. It was a one time fluke, I'm sure. I got complimented on my piano playing! YAY! XD

So tomorrow there's rehearsals again. MEEP. LATE. BOOOOOOOOO. So I'm gna go, gotta call someone. XD TAAS. <333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:44 PM