Monday, February 4, 2008

SO.

I'm having one of those left out feelings again. It's not you, Sam!! XD It's something else, so don't worry.
It's like, I totally should stop being so sensitive. It'll eat me from the inside one day...
And I'm being too possessive, and selfish. I HATE THAT ABOUT MYSELF.

Okay self depreciating moment over. TSK. I don't like it when I become like this. Maybe I'll go sit in my closet after this. WHEEE. My favourite place to be. <333

ANYWAYS ONTO HAPPIER THINGS. I FINALLY FINISHED MY WORKS FOR THE CAP THING! XD I won't post it here cause you know, reasons. If you wna read, tell me. I'll send you the thing. Or give you the hard copy. XD

So today was okay, fun bit in PE. Played tennis with Sam. Actually, more like ATTEMPTED to play. HAHAHA. At least on the average of every 4 hits, we'd find ourselves running for the damn ball! GRR. Then after that went to Heartland Mall to collect Haniel's spex. SO CUTE. XD Then he, Jan and JunHong went off and Sam and I went to Popular. She got paper, those expensive, pretty kind, for her friend's birthday. IT'S ON VALENTINE'S DAY CAN. SO COOL. I wanted to get fountain pen refill but don't have. BOOHOOHOO. DX The dude suggested Toa Payoh Interchange. TSK. If I ever get lost again, I'LL GO BUY LAH. HAHA might as well say now, cause last time I wanted to go to Serangoon Gardens Country Club to swim, then in the afternoon I went la. Then mum told me to take bus 73(?) home, and I took the WRONG 73. HOW WAS I TO KNOW THERE WERE TWO KINDS. It stopped at Toa Payoh Interchange and I was like OMGWTFBBQ. Well not really cause I didn't know OMGWTFBBQ back then, but you get the drift. XD Then had to take MRT back. SO FAR GRRRRRRR. AND IT HAPPENED TWICE! Tsk. I'm so blurrrrrrr. XD

So Sam, Jan and JunHong are coming over on wednesday. PON CNY EVE! HAHA. Waste time la... Then like Sam's coming over at 7, WAKE ME UP SO EARLY. GRR. Then coming to sleep til ten. BUT THEN JUNHONG'S COMING AT AROUND 8. WAKE UP EARLY AGAIN. And this time it's bright so I can't wear my jammies. IDIOT. Then at 10-ish gna bake, then maybe going to go bowling when Jan comes over. She doesn't wna pon school. GRRWTFBBQ. OKAY I really have to stop the BBQ stuff. XD BUT IT'S SO FUN!!

FUZZY WUZZY LIKES OMGWTFBBQ BUT NOT OMGWTFBARBEQUE!! XDDDDDD <333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:21 PM