Sunday, February 10, 2008

SUNDAY.

TIS BORING. You know I was like grouchy for the second week in a row today, cause last night I slept at like 1 plus, listening to Velvet Revolver's CONTRABAND! Woot! <333 Slash is love, so I think I might start listening to Guns N' Roses soon! XDDD

Okay wait I need to say this.

YESTERDAY, I SAW THIS ANG MOH GUY WHO LOOKED LIKE A RYLAND-SISKY-BUTCHER CROSS. OMG. FUELED BY RAMEN IS IN TOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Okay so after church, which had an EXTREMELY LONG SERMON, I might add. No idea why... So like, Nic's fam and us went to Hans by the National Library. Portions damn small, but we had BIG slices of Black Forest cake later. XD <333 Luckily, we didn't make a detour to Bugis. Undoubtedly, sis would've come away with another piece of NBC merchandise. O.o Nic, Adriel, Sis and I were talking about skateboarding and snowboarding. DAMN FUN. Maybe around March there we'll go to Snow City to snowboard. And I'm gna try to improve my skateboarding!! And if I can do a proper Ollie by this year, I'll be heaps pleased. Then we'll go to the SKATEPARK!! HXC!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Then we went to OG, bought two uhm, can't say. HAHA. Guys read my blog. HAHAHAHA. XD I only liked one, but mum insisted on a "rou se" for PE. HELLO. SR's shirt isn't see through you know... So nevermind, went to NTUC somemore. TSK. I just plugged in all the way, so tired. And skulked around the damn place. ANTI-FLAG IS LOVE. Then went home. AND OMG LA. We went to Popular just now, where I bought a file, fountain pen refills (blue and purple) and a purple fountain pen. AND THE PURPLE FOUNTAIN PEN DOES NOT WORK. GRRRR. Like, I think the ball bearing is gone or something. So I told mum, and she searched high and low for the receipt. Apparently, it was in the bag and it got folded up and put out back. I<3MUM. So yer.

Maybe tonight gna jog. RUN, I mean. XD See my mood la. HAHA. I'm wearing running shorts already, so I can't make excuses to myself to keep on being my unfit state I am nao. ARGH. FLUB. BYEE.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:18 PM