Wednesday, March 19, 2008

2.4!!!

2.4 timing = 15:48

TRAIN!!!!!!!!


That's why I'm trying to make arrangements to train with Fonteyn. It's more comforting when you don't have to suffer alone. XD

New Balance came to school today, staying for a while, 40% discount! Poor Xing, just bought NB shoes. HAHA. So today was a pretty easy day, especially since PW and Chinese were in the same classroom and we didn't have to move. HAHAHA. Shiok. Haniel helped me buy spaghetti up during lunch today. <3 Thankschoo.

Then after Math lecture (I was being very optimistic about the remaining time AGAIN) was musical, and we watched this very funny film about two skits or something like that. I BORROWED THE DVD FROM CHRIS!! So totally gna watch it! XD Then Yuen AND Joyce didn't come, so the people were like poking fun at me to play two roles at the same time! HAHAHA. And for the prison scene, Chris said that I WAS DISCOVERING THE CHARACTER FASTER THAN HE EXPECTED!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm so happy. I love to be complimented, cause it makes me feel happier with myself, and know that it's okay to make mistakes if I make up for it. It's a personal thing. Heh heh.

Then after musical we stayed for vocal training. Dno what kinda vocal training it was, we focused on the classroom scene more than anything. It was funny though. HAHA. You see right, Amanda couldn't get this note right in the classroom scene song, but we got it in the end! But the thing is, almost everyone else got influenced and started singing THAT note! HAHAHAHAAHAHA. Oh and Kenneth has two different kinds of stupid laughter. XDDD And while walking out, Patson and Lionel told me some DragonSlayer thing that was obscenely GROSS. Nearly fainted. XD

So I have little homework, and I'm gna watch Pride & Prejudice. XD Good day, good day. Even though I have a GP essay test tomorrow, I'm feeling okay. XD Yaaaaaaay, Mr Darcy, here I come!!! <3333333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:41 PM