Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's stupid.

But I'm gna say it anyways, even if ya'll call me slow. I think Eminem had a really a whole lot of anger and sadness in him. I don't really listen to his songs, so I suddenly went on like a rampage these few days, and his lyrics really got to me. He's amazing. Marshall for life. <33333

Today I had brekkie with Jan, Jun Hong and Sam, so I was actually happy in the morning for a while. WOW. But my mood went down by the time Econs lecture was over. I dno why, but like I've been sorta in a bad mood for like this whole week. Hopefully it's just a phase, cause I'm being really rude and painful now and I don't like it, but I can't help it. Not to mention it's a real test for my friends, especially Haniel. All I can say is that, they're hanging in there. I love ya'll. <333

And after school had PW make up lesson, and we watched a few funny ads. XD The lesson was only for 30 minutes, so I was pretty happy. XD Random idea generators apparently involve toothbrushes. HAHA. XD Okay nevermind. Then had to meet Ms Yeo to talk about the publicity thingys. Went pretty well, except we need to know when the costumes will be ready for our publicity stunts and some of it still needs to be confirmed, especially the messages and the mug shots of the actos. XDD So I ran after Fon outside school and we went to hers, well, next to it. XD RM!!! But before I get ahead of myself, Haniel and Ting were on the bus with us and we spent the whole journey making stupid jokes. HAHAHA. XD So at RM, I ate fries and apple pie, Fon got nuggets and ice-cream. OMG spent all that money. And I'll get FAAAAAAAT. TSK.

OMG AND WONDERFUL NEWS. I ASKED THIS AMAZING PERSON ON 8NOTES FOR THE SHEET MUSIC FOR FORGIVEN BY WITHIN TEMPTATION AND I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO HAPPY. It sounds gorgeous too! I love that person, whoever he/she is. XDDDD <3333333333333333333333

So apparently tomorrow I'm wearing the new uniform skirt with the college tee cause I need to pei Xing who ran out of SJC uniform. Meep. Okay, we'll see how it goes. XD I can't exactly look too much like an idiot right? AND TOMORROW'S MUSICAL CAMP. Fon's lending me her hoodie. Yaaaaaay. <333333333333333

I'm gna go try to pack now or something. XD And sort out the publicity stuff if I can. XD AND SEE IF THERE'S HOMEWORK TO DO. OMG. HOMEWORK FIRST PRIORITY. BYEEEE!!!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:02 PM