Wednesday, March 12, 2008

MONSTER

ALERT. I LOOK LIKE A FAT FISHBALL MONSTER WHEN I'M CHEERING. Stupid Yi Ci took a picture of me during that Woooo Poing Poing Poing game during orientation. Said he was camping for this kinda expression. OMG LAAAAAAAAAAA GROSS.

So the last two days was orientation, RYAN WAS OUR OGL AGAIN!! Actually, he wasn't our OGL, but he made this guy change. HAHAHAHA. <3333333 He's awesome like that, and we love him. XD Julius was our other OGL, awesome dude. HAHA. So it was pretty fun, and they gave us chocolate and mentos at the end of it, just like Ryan always does. <333 They're amazing people.

Then today had musical rehearsals, followed by hiphop. Damn hard la the dance today, such a headache trying to learn it. And just like that, my whole day was gone. Meeh. Stupid. And to make things worse, don't have glue to make slime to slime Ezra during the BBQ tomorrow. AND Sam and JunHong and Jan can't make it. AND I CANNOT ORDER MY LOWRIDERS. YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING SAD THIS MAKES ME??? NO WHERE SHIPS TO SINGAPORE AND I JUST WNA CRY. BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! STUPID. Now I gotta go a long winded way to get it shipped to Dad's office overseas. ARGH. STUPID SINGAPORE. FIRST THE COCK UP WITH THE F1 TICKETTING, THEN MAS SELAMAT, NOW THIS. IT IS RUINING MY LIFE, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! ARGH.

Tomorrow better be a fan-fucking-tastic day.

xoPissypissyxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:08 PM