Monday, March 3, 2008

MUSCLES HURT LIKE MAD.

Cause I went to the gym on Saturday. Itchy "fingers", cause Saturday is my EXERTION DAY, with dance in the morning, then ballet, and piano, and I still went to do like weights and pull ups. REGRET. But my muscles are almost of Dwayne's proportions. I THINK. XD But my bloody fats. STUPID MAS SELAMAT LA. THANKS TO HIM, I CAN'T RUN EARLY IN THE MORNING CAUSE MY DAD'S PARANOID. DX So I can't get rid of fats. BLOODY TOOTTOOTTOOT.

So on Saturday was Dwayne's Danceworks, Cat 3. He didn't get through, but I thought he was brill. The whole lot came to support him. HAHA. XD We're awesome like that yo.

And today I came up with the Theory on Men. Remember that Theory on Women, where Women = Time + Money and all that crap? WELL LOOK AT THIS.

MEN = CHICKS, CASH, CREDITCADS, CARS, CONDOS, CONDOMNS.
So, MEN = 6 Cs.
Therefore, MEN = C + C + C + C + C + C...
C + C + C + C + C + C...
= REPITITION
As we all know, REPITITION = STUPIDITY.
STUPIDITY = NOUN OF STUPID.
Therefore, MEN = STUPID.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Simply brilliant, innit? XD Html took a while too. HAHAHA. XD Bye all. <33333333333

xoxo
Bex

PS, No offence to guys, but ya'll DID do that Theory on Women thing. HAHAHA.

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:25 PM