Saturday, March 8, 2008

MUSICAL CAMP

Started yesterday, ended today. It was really fun. XDDDD

After school let out, early, I might add, cause A Level results were gna be released. I went home to get my stuff and came back, then went with Haniel to his house to get stuff he forgot. Before that, we dumped our stuff in Mr Goh's office for safe keeping together with Kenneth, and THIS IS FUNNY LISTEN. Kenneth was all "Don't hurt my precious Fiona." and he put Fiona on the floor. Then I put my sleeping bags near Mr Goh's bike, and he was all "Don't hurt my precious bike." AND I MADE THE FRONT WHEEL GO PENGEH. HAHAHAHA. XD Then Kenneth asked what his bike was named, and Mr Goh was like "Its name is SCOTT." And Haniel was all, MR GOH RIDES SCOTT EVERYDAY. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTFBBQROTFLMFAO.

So like, camp started off with musical rehearsals as per normal, then after that, we went to the gallery to write facets of our characters cause we had some spare time and no one wanted to shower. XD I got to stretch! Hooray! Then WE HAD PIZZA FOR DINNER. OH YEAH. XDDDDD Ate like four slices. OMG PHAT.

Then after dinner, we all moved our stuff from Mr Goh's office to the hall, and we were like fooling around for a bit, doing really stupid and random stuff and all that. Then Mr Tham, Ms Chew's friend, Choirmaster, came for vocal coaching. He's good. XD And I'm a soprano! Omg la... I had NO idea. I thought my voice was pretty low, so I argued that point, and he asked me to sing, AND EVERYONE STOPPED SINGING TO LISTEN. Gave me a fright la. My voice was like the only one in the silent hall. WTF. So we were like singing and dancing, cause during rehearsals before, Mr Dan came down to choreograph a really simple routine for us to do to the Council Song. Then time passed really fast, and it was 9 before we knew it.

So we went to shower, and Yuen, Mai and I rushed for the showers. XD And OMG THE WATER WAS FREEZING. We were all freaking out and laughing like mad under the spray. HAHAHA. And to make things worse, the pressure was PATHETIC. HAHAHAHA. It was what was so funny most of the time. XD

Then after, we went to the CCA Room 5 to watch a few musical clips. AMAZING. The Phantom Of The Opera and Cats scenes were my favorite. "Suddenly Seymour" from The Little Shop Of Horrors was actually pretty funny cause of the female lead vocals. HAHA. But Seymour was awesome, so were the three black women singing back up. Amazinggggggg. AND OMGOMGOMGOMG. I dno what clip it was, but HUGH JACKMAN WAS SINGING. AND HE WAS AMAZING!!!!! I love him. <333333333333

So we ate supper after all that, and told like ghost stories. Had a kick ass time! Then went to sleep, and apparently I went to sleep with my headphones on, cause when I woke up around 7, I had to pull it off before going back to sleep. Omg la... How come I didn't wake up for the pain!!! And Yuen said I was sleeping with my arms crossed over my chest CORPSE STYLE. HAHAHAHA. So weird. Then we did PILATES after we packed up, and it was pretty tiring. HAHA. Poor Patson's very stiff. Then went for breakfast, and dance practice. Some drama happened but whatever. It's over. Then rehearsals, I went through it in a really emo kinda mood. Couldn't help it cause of what happened earlier. Bah. Then I went off with Joanna to buy EIGHTEEN packets of chicken rice for lunch, and to get away for a bit. We were tired so we got like Kopi-O ice for me and Kopi-C ice for Jo. HAHA. THEN WE GOT DAMN HIGH FROM THE CAFFIENE. XD So funny la. We were like cheap thrilling all the way. HAHA.

So we returned to school, tried to learn the new hip hop steps, essentially failed, and had lunch. Ms Chew said NO CHILLI, BUT KENNETH HAD TO PUT CHILLI. HAHAHAHAHA. Baba ma! As in ALI. XDDDDDDDDDDDD And then he kept us laughing our asses off with brilliant impersonations. That dude's awesome. XD Then had some stressy rehearsals before singing like mad at the last bit, and we broke camp.

It's been really fun for me, and I hope we can do something like this again soon. GOT TO SHOWER AND SLEEP. TIRED OFF MY ASS. <3333333333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:38 PM