Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OMG I REALISED.

That I have a whole playlist solely consisting of depressing songs. OMG. I'm so... "sadistic". It's like, if I'm sad or anything, and I listen to THAT, I'll prolly cry like mad. O.o

So today, my mood was kinda blah. I was like irritated at several things la, but it's just cause of PMS or whatever. XD I'm not a bitch! Nothing happened.

Then after school had DANCE. OMG FELT SO GOOD. Cause I've been busy with musical, cannot go dance, so when I could dance today, it was so great. I felt tired but at the same time, it's as if everything in my life doesn't matter anymore when I dance. It's just the dance, steps, and me. It's just... I dno! So good...

I'm like importing a million CDs now. CHRIST. It took so long to find the album art too. Bloody itunes can't do it for me. Bah, s'all. NIGHT! <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:52 PM