Thursday, March 27, 2008

RAN

We ran like 4 km yesterday for PE! Cuihua is the best running partner ever. XD I actually RAN for the first time in my life. XD Well not really, but I've always been jogging, so this was awesome. XD And the pe teacher kept going "CHIJ, CUIHUA, DON'T WALK!" HAHAHA. So we'd RUN 200m and walk the rest. HAHAHA. Quite fun laaa.

But now knees and ankle hurts. DX Old woman...

I managed to memorise most of Su Anne's lines today. XD Happy. And did all my hmwk in school. Cept for Econs, but I dno how to do! Dieeee la tomorrow. MEEP.

I don't go on myspace much now. Feel so bad towards Christy and Sarah. Boo.

So tiiiiired. Smorgasboard of emotions and feelings. Tiredness but I'm not sleepy, aching, lethargic and yet strangly static body. See what I mean? I need a break. WHICH I'M NOT GETTING. And extra lessons for Ballet starts tomorrow immediately after musical. 6-8pm, and I'm leaving school at 5.55. HAHA. Haniel asked if I'm gna suffer from burn-out soon. XD HOPEFULLY NOT! Wait til J2 then start to even think about burning out. HAHAHA.

xoxo
Bex

PS: Fon, it's great that I understand you, that's what I try to do everyday. And it's even better than you understand me. You're prolly the only one in the world. <333 Iloveyou.

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:24 PM