Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Recently.

People have been talking to me on msn. I mean like, they start the conversation. It's usually the other way around. Makes me feel special, and appreciated. :) I hardly use :) so it's prolly a good thing. Like a quiet kinda smile. Why the hell am I attempting to explain my emoticons. HAHA. XD

YAY mum brought up bubbletea. And I finished the last of the cherries today. DX Oh well. All good things must come to an end.

Nothing much to say about today, it was pretty blah. OH we paid for everything, finally. Uniform, lockers and all that. OMG and what's so screwed is that the PE shirt only comes in April cause it's a new kinda. WTF. DX And the uniform issue was all rah rah cause I had to go back to change my skirt cause Xing reported that 32 was damn big. It's not bad for me now la, cause I changed from 34 to 32. The guy's measuring is screwed. And I asked for 36 blouse and they gave me 38! ARGH. TSK. Gotta go change tomorrow again. I'm changing two with Xing, but I still gotta change the other one. Dno why she wants a big shirt. HAHA. Up to her la. More comfortable I guess, but I don't want so much excess, so unflattering. HAHAHA. XD

OMG do I look like some kinda Archangel? Cause I got like two cries of help this week. "Bex ): Save me." and "Bex ): Help me." HAHA I'm flattered. I love it cause it makes me feel wanted. I'm insecure but I don't show it. XD Omg this blog post is so emo. HAHA. Okay I'm neglecting the people who talked to me on msn. SO BAD. HAHA so I gotta go. Byeeee. <3333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:38 PM