Monday, March 17, 2008

Remember a while ago...

When I said I loved my life? Well, that was remission. NOW IT'S RELAPSE. DAMNIT. I HATE MY LIFE.

First of all, Ezra's leaving. Boohoo. Known that for quite a while, so it cannot be immediately responsible, but I'm getting ahead of myself. And Damien's leaving too, even though it's just for five weeks, really short compared to Ezzie's 2 years, it's still not the same.

Secondly, certain people are just really starting to get on my nerves. It's that period when I notice the flaws outweigh the awesome. It's actually their fault. Like, they can control themselves with regard to the people around them, and be aware of how those people feel. SPARE ME THE AGONY OF HATING WHAT YOU'RE DOING EVERYDAY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

And finally, I'm overweight, classified by that screwed up machine in school. I AM 155, NOT 152. AND I AM DEFINITELY LIGHTER THAN 55 KG. It's screwed up, seriously. I AM NOT in denial, I am stating facts. And I'm NOT "being a girl". Although I pride myself on my gender, sometimes society makes it out to be an insult. But whatever. The point is, I'M NOT FAT. Isn't TAF for like, FAT people?? And according to Mr Teng, the MOE considers muscle weight as a factor for TAF. THIS IS SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP, I SWEAR. Especially since excessive running, which is what they'll implement, will just bulk up your muscle mass. I'll just keep maintaining my weight, or even getting heavier, and they'll can't say anything just cause they don't wna admit they're wrong. I'm not being self-righteous here, or complaining, or, heaven forbid, WHINING. I DON'T WHINE. It's just, plain and simple, stupid.

I'm so pissed off. I just. Don't give a shit anymore.

Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:58 PM