Friday, March 28, 2008

Today, I made someone cry.

Obviously I didn't do it with the intention of making her cry.

Eudora.

So I just told her the truth, and I was honest to say what everyone else was hiding, and I wasn't bitchy or mean about it. It was just a question, "Why are you here?", and the next thing I know, she's bawling her head off. Literally. She was crying with her friends, and she threw her head back! I thought she was laughing.

So anyways, Mr Ho talked to us, and Xing tried to be nice to her in Lit Lecture, but apparently Eudora ignored her. I don't think that's the way to be when you want to have friends and when you get snubbed, you complain to the teacher. I don't think it's nice too, that you trail and attach yourself to random people without talking to or befriending them, or eve attempting to make yourself liked. It's too, stupid. Her behavior is just so... OFF, not to mention weird. And she doesn't correct that. I think I'd realise that I'm doing something wrong if this is happening to me. Tsk.

On to better things, musical rehearsal was a laugh today. HAHAHA. We were two Su Annes, Joyce and I. XD And Lionel was being so funny, being the mahjong kaki and the mum. HAHAHA. It was seriously funny, and fun too. First time, cause Chris and almost all the other teachers were away at a production meeting. Then left at 5.55 to go to ballet from 6-8. Was damn tired in the beginning, but got better towards the end. Then did stretch/contorting for like more than 30 minutes, THE PAIN! But it was all awesome. XD I hope I'll get used to this extra lesson. ARGH! Tomorrow got dance, vocal training, ballet, Awards Ceremony, and a party! OMG. I'm getting the COLOURS award and Sustained Gold, btw. XD The party's for Ezra's birthday and his leaving. DX TO LONDON. FOR TWO YEARS. BOOHOO. We'll miss you dude, so muchhh.

AND BODY SHOP HAS LIKe AN UP TO 70% SALE ON EVERYTHING. I wna go on Sunday, I'll try. But I won't tell you which one! HAHAHAHA. XD

Dad's coming home, and we're gna pick him at the airport later, where I'm gna eat a late dinner/supper! Yaaaay. So I'm gna bathe now. XD TAAS. <333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:49 PM