Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Too hard.

I didn't think it'll be so hard. But that's where I was the most unassuming, I guess. But now, I'm just finding it SO hard to maintain this. What we have, this, has been endangered many times, I admit. Many times have I tried to control myself. It'll pass, I'd tell myself. But now, our bond is just so thin, like a spiderweb, and that coarse hand of tension has taken one too many a swipe at it. I never want to lose you, and even though you get lost sometimes, cause that's just you, I always search for you, and I've always been able to find you. But if you keep on getting yourself lost, I just may not find you one day.

I'm just so scared, because that day might be here really soon.

I don't want to lose you. Without you, I have no one who knows you as much as me here for me. And I don't want to be alone like that. I'm scared, and it sucks so much. I love you so much, it's more than I'll admit. And it hurts, too. But I don't think I can stand the hurt any longer.

Cause, how can I love you, when you don't let me?

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:40 PM