Sunday, March 30, 2008

YESTERDAY WAS SO BUSY.

Firstly, had hiphop, then "vocal training", which was like doing nothing. Then ballet, again, not that big, except we recovered barre and my exercises suck. Whatever. Meeh. Cancelled piano cause of AC, which was like long and draggy, and I left 5 minutes before the ending. Hahahaha wtf. SIS WAS THE EMCEE! She was great, cept she spoke too fast la. Hahahaha.

Then after that, BBQ! We ate like so many hotdogs and chicken wings, and we went to go buy HAM (<33333333) and Caramel Corn. Saw Ezra for the first time in a week, we all missed him. XD We played water balloons later la, I got the impulse to throw one at Haniel, so I did, AND IT BURST ON HIS HEAD. HAHAHAHAHA. Best you know. But then later Jo and Ezra ganged up and threw both their balloons at me. DX It was so fun, and Haniel, Xing and Jo fell into the pool. HAHAHA. Left at 11 though. Bah. So early.

Learnt about something unpleasant. I'd just think about it later. Tsk.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 5:40 PM