Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools!

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!

So, as tradition goes, I brought Rudolf to school. Initially, I thought I forgot him, so I was kinda upset, but he turned out to be in my bag! Clever boy. XD Scared a few people. Only a handful. Shocked them, at least. The numbers seem to be decreasing every year. DX Don't worry Rudolf, I STILL LOVE YOU! <33333333

Spoke to Dwayne today, found out a lot. I think I helped him. XD Hopefully I did. Thanks Dwayne, for talking to me. ILU. <3

Then supposed to buy bubbletea today - OMG this Metallica covered song, Astronomy, has this gorgeous solo riff around 5.30, SEXY SHIT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. <33333. So where was I? Oh yes. Bubbletea. But rain like suddenly POURED. So I couldn't. DX Sad.

Then CT period had to BUTTON ALL THE WAY and wear this tie. Felt so constricted, like I couldn't breathe. At least it wasn't the christmas tree. XDDDD This new one's nicer. Way nicer.

After CT was a house meeting, HANIEL GOT VICE-CAPTAIN FOR HOUSE!!! CONGRATS HANIEL. But the voting wasn't fair. We were saving our votes for Secretary for Xing, but then they decided to pick the top three in the Captain position. Wtf. Stupid la. Signed up for street battle and had to pay three dollars. O.o Whatever lor. But I seriously don't see how the upgrading of the school gym fund has anything to do with us dancers. Nevermind.

Walked home with Ellen, talked about dance stuff. XD Was awesome. Taas. I'm gna go reply on msn. Feel bad. HAHAHA. So slowwww. XD <33333333

PS GEOG TEST TOMORROW! Studied, BUT EEP!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:33 PM