Wednesday, April 9, 2008

ARGH

My quads hurt like hell. DX
Well not really, but they just feel weird. XD

PE was killer today. Did two rounds, 25 glute jumps, 20 jumps-on-that-step-thingy, 20 rounds sprinting up the bleachers in the gallery and sprinting 6 times. ARGH. Tomorrow I'll feel the pain. XD I just know it! GAH.

Musical was like, not musical at all. XD We spent the time shifting boxes and frames and such, and assembling "stages". It was like MANUAL LABOUR and we kept saying that council line from the musical. HAHA. It was pretty fun, cause we could watch the dancers dancing in the hall, it was epic and really gorgeous. I miss dance. DX And this graduated senior came back to help with the SYF piece, he's hot. XD I was like eye-ing him the whole while. And he's a pretty decent dancer. In my opinion, the graduating batch took most of the talent with them. BOOHOO. I'm not saying the J2s or J1s aren't good, cause some of them are, but then again, some of them aren't. Yeah. Oh well. Went to the RR to sing Happy Days together with the band and choir, and get this, they were so STIFF. I mean, it's a fun song! So at the musical interval, the musical cast were like grooving and clapping, and everyone like turned back with this WTF look on their faces. So annoying. As if we were aliens or something. PLEASE. They're the ones who are behaving so stiffly. Bah. Nevermind, we know how to have fun, and that's what counts.

And one more annoying thing that happened; Jonas, Jeremy and JunLong "confronted" Haniel about him not being happy with their class, not liking Keagan and laughing at them during Geog. Eurgh. So drama. I mean, if someone laughs at you, you gotta have to be doing something funny or stupid. Tsk. But at least Jonas was being kinda nice-ish and not mean, like asking him to try not to do this again, and JunLong wasn't too bad, but that Jeremy, kept swearing and acting tough. I mean, whatever, it's so eye-rolling la his attitude. Yeah that's right, I'm saying it here. If you're man enough to come find me, so be it. Tsk. He just gives me the impression that he's trying to fit in, trying to make up for his height. Like, I saw the "ol peekaboo checkered boxers" above his berms and he's always acting tough. I just really don't like people like that. I have a name for those kinda people. Poseurs. It's just, eurgh. I'm not insulting him; I don't know him personally. And if people argue on that basis that I know what kinda person he is, and for all I know, he could be awesome (doubt it), I'll just tell you that if I don't know him, impressions are all I can get right now. And my impression of him isn't very good, to say the least. And if anyone's reading this, whatever's said in the blog STAYS in this blog. I'm just so annoyed right now.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:35 PM