Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BUSY.

MUSICAL ON SATURDAY. And I've been busy with stuff and all, so I haven't posted in quite a bit. XD Tomorrow's a full day rehearsal, as is friday. AT TRCC. Ohman. Tiring, long, whole day wasted. And tomorrow is mainly technical, so I think I'm gna bring something to do. Like, schoolwork. HAHA YEAH RIGHT. SOMETHING la. XD

There's only the sunday worth talking about. XD

On sunday, I went to the nursery in church, and that cute little smiley girl was back! She's so cute. Just make like funny noises and smile at her, and she'd smile and SHE'S SO CUTE. <333333333 No pictures, unfortunately. DX She's so sweet tempered. But noisy toys make her cry. I found that out the hard way. SAD. I made the little lovie cry. DX But her mom came after. Haha, how sweet. XD She made like the appropriate baby-grabby-hands gesture and she's just so adorable! <3

Then after church, we got invited by Auntie Pam to celebrate Adriel's 12th birthday at Holland Village, Da Paolo. And if you've been to Holland Village, especially this strip of fancy restaurants with a rude interruption of some dialect named convenience store, you'd prolly go, WHICH DA PAOLO?? Cause like, the whole strip is DOMINATED by Da Paolo!!! It's like monopolising the whole strip. HAHA nearly econs termed there. XD There's a bakery, a pizza place, a bistro dadada. We ate at the bistro, the prices made me wna almost faint, but Auntie Pam told me not to look at them, so I didn't. XD I found the liver on the salad quite nice, well, the first 2 pieces, then suddenly the texture and taste was like a little eurgh. Hahaha. Then got veal and mashed potatoes AND OMG I GOT A BINELLI. XD Like, it's peach puree in champagne. It was amazing, but I got a little drunk. HAHA. Like, when I went home, I KOed for 2 hours. XD But I digress.

After lunch, there were cupcakes! They actually bought a birthday cake from the Da Paolo bakery, but the stupid thing was that the bloody DA PAOLO bistro didn't allow "outside food", which was cake from DA PAOLO bakery. WHAT IS THE RATIONALE. LIKE WTF. But the cupcakes were awesome. XD They had an A on them for Adriel. Hahahaha. We brought two home and I actually wanted to save one for Aleem, but I ate it up the next morning when I didn't go to school. HAHA.

LOOK AT THE PISSURES.


The menu, which has all of four pages, half of which is in italian. O.o


My Binelli! Oh and you can see a little of the calamari dish peeking over there. XD


The Adriel Cupcake. XD

Oh and as we were gna go home, I saw this WEIRDEST DOG. It was like a cross breed between a pitbull - face and neck, jack russel - color and head shape, labrador - neck and sausage dog - body. I mean, ROTFLMFAOWTFBBQQQQQQ. LABRADOR AND SAUSAGE DOG. HAHAHA.

So I didn't go to school on monday cause I was sick. Like on Sunday, it was like some hay fever or something, I didn't know, so I just didn't go. And my voice and throat has been funky ever since. DX Hope it doesn't affect the musical. GAH.

So we like "celebrated" Chris' birthday today. It was actually on monday, but it's prac today, so yer. If you count turning off the lights, bringing in a cake then making him cut it together with Haniel a celebration, that is. HAHA. Here's documented, WISHING YOU A HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!! You're awesome, we're definitely gna miss you when musical's over, but if next year has a musical, you're gna have to come back, I DON'T CARE. XD Oh my sheets got changed today. To my favorite red. XD RANDOM. Hahaha.

And I've had an epiphany. I'm a bully. Either that, or I'm like that girl with the curls: When I'm nice, I'm really nice. When I'm UNnice, I'm REALLY UNnice. DX Sad, innit?

I'll put up another post with pisshures. XD ENJOY. <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:27 PM