Saturday, April 19, 2008

Double entendre

Ballet and musical were both pretty good today. XD
Cept Joyce didn't come today again. EEK. Had to do the prison scene. So awkward while holding the mike. Cannot make the scene la. Hahaha. And the last scene was SO fake. XDDDDDD Retarded la ya'll, I love you guys. XD

I'm wearing my cute shirt. HAHA. It's so funny. XDDDDDDD Last night I spoke to Britty, it was so nice to talk to her, haven't done that in a while. What happened to the four of us anyways. DX I love you guys and I missed the times we had. WEDDING. XD

And you know OMG I watched this Hall Of Fame video last night, and this little girl was dancing to a covered song. AND GET THIS. PAINTED BLACK BY THE UNSEEN, COVERED BY VANESSA CARLTON. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I was so shocked. But it's pretty good. XD

I love youyouyouyouyou. Only you. <333333333



But as for YOU,
I don't care about you anymore.


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:24 PM