Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love MUM. XD

She's just so cute. HAHAHA.

Like just now, sis was like chasing her zombie-style and she was like running and laughing away and hid behind me, and I was like wtf's happening? Then I looked up, saw sis and I started to screech. HAHA. XDDDD

And after that, mum wanted to dig my ears, and apparently it was so gross. Then she put it on this loo roll sheet and sis knocked it to the ground, and she pointed at it and went EEEEEWWWWW with her eyes shut and head thrown back, laughing. HAHAHA. XD

Mum's seriously cute. ILU MUM. <333

I'm happy with today so far. We went to Queensway where I got a new pair of converse. They're kids converse with elastic laces, but they're so cute cause they have the word Zombie onnit in green, and I thought of Rob Zombie, so I wanted those. XD And the fact that I can fit into kids' shoes makes me pretty proud sometimes. Heehee. Although it means my feet hurt more. DX Oh well. HAHA. I wouldn't have to have gone through too much pain in China long ago. HAHAHAHA. XDDDDDDDDD Then I went and got a Nike Shoebag, those with the handle that lets you unzip two zips, and so the hole's nice and big, for $17 dollars. A good buy, all in all. XD Mum got her salary recently, so I could get new stuff. Reached my quota though. DX Oh well, she's awesome.

AND I FOUND SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. SOLD OUT BUT I'M GOING BACK IN A WEEK! YAAAAAAAAY. We'll be so happy. XD

Econs tuition tonight. Eurgh, pretty boring, but I need it. I was the one that asked for it. Wow, work attitude's really changed. XD But I need to rev it up a little more, I'm slacking, and just doing fine, so who's to say I can't do great if I pull up my socks a lil more? XDDD Taas ya'll!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 3:08 PM