Saturday, April 26, 2008

I WILL REMEMBER

TO POST PICTURES. Cause I want to. XD They're awesome.

1. Kenneth in his PJs. HAHAHA.
2. Breakfast Club! post it.
3. Dance Hoodie pic.
4. Brollys on top of the lockers. They're so pretty.

And I'm sure there's more, but I forget. XD

Musical was okay today, I managed to stay for the whole thing cause I skipped ballet. Aww, but anywho, HURRAY, FIRS TIME! And I ruined the finale picture when I realised I was wearing my shorts. XD Eep. Then piano was okay, cause I brought only one book, so stress was minimalised, and like, we played random songs. XD Then I met mum and sis at Slaza Sing and bought a tank and FBTs. OH I SAW CLEMENT! WITH SOMEONE. HAHAHAHA. Then we took the MRT back, WHERE I SAW MS KHOO! Seeing so many people today. XD Then we went to Kovan's Guardian, where I bought mascara, face wash and foot stuff. HAHA. Thank goodness for the $50 voucher. XD Ballet's really bad for me. DX But I love it anywho. Yaaaay.

I'm full of yay. XD <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 6:40 PM