Wednesday, April 23, 2008

PE

TODAY WAS INSANE.
Like, we didn't have to run 2.4 again cause we improved, but we did 3 rounds, 15 inclined pull-ups and get this, 40 sprints up the bleachers.

I wanted to die. Eeeeeek.

OMG SIS IS GNA COOK HERFAMOUS POTATO PANCAKES.
Well, it's famous in our family. XD
Or with me.
HAHA WHATEVER.
Eek but dad's back for dinner! OHNOES. No time. DX Unless she cook after, and I'll eat less. HAHA. Her potato pancakes are love, seriously. Yummmm.

So like, today was BORING. Like, can you say math lecture? I was falling asleep during chinese and math. But PW time passed quickly. Harhar. Maybe cause I had cookies. XD And like, I have the files nicely sorted and everything necessary printed out. I'm happy. XD

And musical was a technical rehearsal, so it was boring and a waste of time. Basically talked about heaps of pointless stuff and we mooched around doing really lame things cause we were just so bored. So like, I'm not doing the SYF dance. Oh well. It's okay I guess cause it's too late and I'll prolly weigh them down. It would've been nice though. NEVERMIND. I already have the hiphop formation to worry about. Eek.

Econs test tomorrow, and even though I'm tired, I have to sleep late cause I'm gna study. And I can't even go online long enough to tide me through. DX And I have to live through tomorrow. Everything seems a tab bit bleak, but I'm not gna let it get to me.

Cause I still can text you, even though it doesn't feel quite the same. I love you darl. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:23 PM