Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pictures!


My hamster sleeps like a human. Especially in this hot weather. XD


Aww. Hedgehog hugging fluffball. <3333 Haniel gave me the hedgehog, the fluffball's sis'. HAHA. I stole it.


Camera Phone + Bored in CT = A preview of my gorgeous ZOMBIE shoes and my cell. HAHA.


That ribbon like thing used to be on my organiser. XD It was puffy paint, which I peeled off in chinese, apparently. EEK. HAHA.


Do I look like a dancer? HAHA BUN. XD


AWW My fluffy pen and GAYPRIDERAINBOW shoelace! Now, that pen's replaced with sis' fluffball. XD


Tomatohead! Rachel Inc. She's brill at THAT. XD


OMGOMG LOOK AT THE TRICKERY!! INNIT COOL? I took it. XD Cause we were bored in musical between scenes. HAHA.


Same rehearsal day: KENNETH IN PJS. HAHAHA.


His head set. Note: STILL IN PJS. XDDDD


HAHAHAHA AGAIN.


MEMBER OF THE BREAKFAST CLUB. Members: Samantha, Janice, Rebecca, JunHong. NO ONE ELSE. XD


DANCE HOODIE! ISN'T IT COOl. The words and such are sewn on. No wonder ,$42! O.O


SR MUSICAL CREW SHIRT! WHICH REALLY FRIGGING ROCKS. <3


Brollies on a rainy day.


Innit cool?


Fon, this is for you. XD <3

I hope these pictures have been to your liking. Though some reach 11 on the Random Factor Scale from 1-10. XDDDDDD

xoxo
Bex


PS, I love you.

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:29 PM