Tuesday, April 8, 2008

School

Was boring as usual. DX But the only fun I had was like with my pals, duh. XD

I TICKLED ALEEM! FINALLY!!!
Only once, but yeah, you get my sense of achievement. XDDDDDD

CT period had this talk when this person came to talk about some copright law thingys. And it was so boring, and what's silly is that:

1) The school's wasting money on what we won't pay attention to
2) The school SCOLDS US for not paying attention.

HELLO. We're teenagers. With short attention spans. And even shorter ones when you're talking about this kinda BORING thing. Tsk. Whatever.

It was like raining super hard, so Clifford walked me to the bus stop with his brolly. Still stepped in puddles though. HAHA. Then the bus came like so soon, and Clifford got on without realising!! HAHA. So he followed me to J8, we went to Popular for my fountain pen refills and we bought a part of Kim's present! Shit on a stick. HAHAHA. XD It's one of those stuff toys on the stick at MiniToons la. XDDD

Then Bryan came, and I PS-ed Clifford. DX And we just went to Coffee Bean and talked for like an hour. HAHA. What a way to spend the time. And now I'm just a teensy bit wired from the coffee. HAHA. He's leaving tomorrow. MY BILL CAN BE SAVED!! HAHA. XDDDDDDDDD I'm gna go talk to people now. XD Neglecting is teh none goodz. <333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:27 PM