Saturday, April 12, 2008

Somehow

I think we're not friends anymore.
Just accquaintences.
It wasn't settled, but it just seems like it.


DUDE.
You're psychic. XD Something big DID happen. Well it wasn't big, but it was Dad again so yer.
HAHA I need to trust your instinct more often. XD
<3333333333

So today's musical was like long again. I had to skip ballet cause of it, cause Joyce didn't come. Boo. And some stupid things happened.



It's just that I hate it when you lecture me about stuff you don't know shit about.



So piano was pretty good, you just don't think about stuff when you sit down to play. <3 Now I know how to answer myself everytime I ask myself why I'm still continuing with this. I may not know it, but piano may just as well be my life. <3




Sometimes I feel left out. I wonder what happened to us. But then I see my other friends and I don't feel so bummed anymore.

Cause they all show me what you're missing.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:50 PM