Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SR OLYMPICS TODAY

TIRING. MY FEET. SWEATED BUCKETS. STINKY SWEATY GUYS WALKING PAST YOU.
Strangely enough, I only danced and played Pick-Up-Stix, not any events. HAHA.

PS, I won. XD

But we danced so much, and I had so little time to eat, so I ate only a little today. XD Pretty proud of myself. HAHA. And for all our practices and me yelling at people cause I was too short to be heard (eek), we totally screwed up. Like, less than halfway, we FORGOT our steps! OMG la retarded. But we just freestyled to the end. XD Everyone wanted to redo, but I felt it wouldn't be fair. I got over it pretty quickly, cause it was only a day that we had to learn the dance, which wasn't really cohesive either. Poor Haniel was kinda distraught though. I had to leave so I couldn't pei him for a while.

After the performance, I didn't watch the skit and prize presentation cause I was outside cooling off. HAHA. Talked to Jonas. He isn't half bad, though really frank. XD Hahaha. I HAD DURIAN TONIGHT. And more of sis' potato pancakes. Really improved, I love. <3

Whitney Houston's one line chorus is really meaningful, ironically. XD <33333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:46 PM