Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TeeHeeHee

Went to the Library's computer room during lunch today. XD
I got happy. Hahaha.

Today was like, boring, and sleepy. And pretty demoralising during PW. ARGH. But the good bit of the day was my love. XD And the fact that my tie didn't feel so retarded during CT. I looked pretty good too. XD Especially in the mirror outside the loo by Crossroads. I think it's the lighting. XD My complexion just looked way nice. HAHA.

So during CT there was this really graphic sex talk. Like, I don't wna talk about it, cause the image'll just come to my mind. IT'S SO GROSS.
For those who were there, the slide after skin cancer with three pictures, the last one. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW.
And after that was about animals and their rights. Much better. The animals were so cute. And treated unfairly. DX I'm so volunteering at that place. Eek, better find out where and what it is first. HAHA. Doesn't look like I'm going anywhere soon. XD There was a booth with really cute slogans on tees, but I didn't have money or time. DX A couple of people cried over this monkey story. Hahaha.

After all that was the course for StreetBattle for SR Olympics tomorrow. It was tiring cause I stood for over 2 hours. But it was fun. XD The instructor kept acting ghey. HAHA so cute. XD Then after that, still had to practice the Let's Dance one for tomorrow. Eek. Gotta report at like 6.30, super early. To practice. I hope the white pants from dance fit. Meeh. Bringing loads of stuff tomorrow, can hardly wait. O.o

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:12 PM