Monday, May 12, 2008

HAHA Cause you wanted me to do it. XD

1) At what age do you wish to be married?
HAHA 27, I think. Gives me time to do stuff. HAHA. XD

2) If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 buddies you'd take and why?
Fon. DUH. Bryan. HAHA DUH AGAIN. And, uhm, Zacky, to entertain Fon when I'm neglecting her. HAHA. I won't take Haniel, sorry, but I might wna kill you. HAHA. LORD OF THE FLIES!

3) Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Spain or Rome. Hahahaha. Or KL. Preferrably somewhere in that Mont Kiara thingy. HAHA. I dno.

4) If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be?
To have like all the wishes ever, so I can decide later. HAHA.

5) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Naw, not really, no. HAHA.

6) What are you afraid to lose the most?
Love.

7) If you win $1 Million, what would you do?
Save/invest like $600k. And get guitars and such, and travel. HAHA.

8) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Haha chyeah. I'm cool like that. XD But I've already met someone.

9) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
HAHA. That'll be Haniel?
Uhm.
He does stuff for me. HAHA.
He lets me bully him.
He's nice and fun. XDDDDD
EXTRA: HE'S MY SISTER! HAHAHAHA.

10) What is your dream GIRL/BOY?
What? BRY. HAHAHAHA.

11) What kind of person do you hate the most?
Stupid people. HAHAHAHA.

12) If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
No.

13) Unconditional Love, what does it means to you?
"I'll love you no matter what."

14) Any wisdom to share with your readers
Don't talk to me if you're stupid. HAHAHAHA.

15) If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place or fight?
FIGHT! Nawww, I wish. I'll go away. I'm not trained. HAHA.

16) If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My jealousy. I don't show it, but it's pretty much every bit of the green monster Jealousy is. DX

17) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
ALL? Uhm. No one. Hahaha. Yet.

18) What's your weakest point?
Ribs.

19) Think of the person who tagged you to do this quiz. What song do you relate him/her to?
Song? Uhm. Hahaha. It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish. Cause we love it together. Hahaha.

20) What is the one thing you regret most?
Most? Being so angry.

21)Name people who you want them to do this question.
Naw. No cursing. HAHAHA. XD

ILU FON.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:32 PM