Wednesday, May 7, 2008

HAHA

YOU GO DAVID!!!
Even though I don't know you, you're like the coolest guy ever, AND MY HERO!!!

OMG I just said something so cool.
About arts students:
We take lunacy, and turn it into eccentricity!
OH YEAH BABY. XDDDDDDDDDD

So today after school, we had like a musical cast dinner at Kovan's Pizza Hut! IT WAS SO FUN. Ms Chew let me hear the Assumption Song, and I was laughing like a maniac, and it was like silent laughter, like really stupid. HAHA. And we were laughing like mad, and gossiping and doing stupid stuff. Our chinese sucks, apart from like JOYCE and ZHIXIAN. WHATEVER!. Patson and I can do our GAO WU!! HAHAHAHAHA. I HAVE PISSHURES!!! Oh btw, Ms Chew is a total bluetooth n00b. HAHA N00B MINUS 1!!! XIANGHUI! HAHAHA.


NESSA AND I!! <333


JOYCE AND FEL. Hahaha pretty! ZhiXian extra behind!!


AnnNa's CUPCAKES! <33333


MORE CUPCAKES! YAAAY.


MY CUPCAKE. YUMMYYY. I almost left the flower behind. I ate it up though. HAHAHA.


BEX WAS HERE!! XD


The said almost-estranged flower. XD It was yummy! -crunch-

RANDOM PICTURES!!


OMG MS CHEW AND HER GUYS. XDDDDD


Fly. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 8:52 PM