Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HOTTTTT

TODAY IS LIKE A SUPER HOT DAY LA. Everything also sweat. Dad was like, IT'S SO HOT, MY JELLO MELTED IN 10 MINUTES. Complaining about jello. XDDDD

For PE, I just like ran three rounds. RAN. Like no one's business. Then strolled 2 with Fatin. HAHAHA. For the 2 km chop thing la. Then went to the gym to goof off. XD I can't lift anything heavy. HAHA what crap.

We had cookies in math. XD I scolded

And dance was crazy. Like, insane. TIRING CAN. We had to do that body conditioning. DX KILLER. I hope I get used to it pretty darn quick and improve my flexibility so Mr Dan can't torture me as badly. XD But damn. I had to do the bridge thingy 5 times today. ARRRR.

Suffer today, suffer more tomorrow. I don't think I can get out of bed tomorrow. EEK.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:15 PM