Thursday, May 8, 2008

MUM'S NEW CAR IS HERE!

It's gorgeous! Bigger than what we've had for a while. I missed big cars. XD Dad's car looks big, but it's small. Mum's car looks small, but it is BIG. YAAAY. XD Ohjoy. But I was dragged out for like a ride to nowhere for 10 minutes, tradition. Figures, dad took like 3 minutes trying to reverse out of the space. HAHAHA.

So there's not much to say today, just that I stayed back for "dance", but we did anything but. Walked home with Ellen, SAW THE CUTEST KITTIES! Like, one family of black cats, nursing a WHITE KITTEN. We were like wtf but AWW at the same time. XD And I did my chinese duan wen! Like, it's crap, but at least it's done! Now I have GP and Lit to do tomorrow, cause I have no means to do it tonight. Damnit. I hate rushed work.

Now for a few cute quotes before I go. XD

-remembering We Will Rock You-
Vanessa: "Heartbreak Hotel!"
Lionel: "Where?"
HAHAHAHA.

-while walking home with Ellen today, I saw...-
Me: "OH LOOK! TWO TWINS!"
WTF, seriously.

-during econs, philo gone wrong. HAHA-
Isha: "To love and to be loved is like feeling the sun on both sides of your face."
Me: "Then I must have a hell of a sun tan."
HAHAHA OH I'M SO WITTY. XDDDDDD

Laugh your guts out. I'm that awesome. <333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:06 PM