Saturday, May 17, 2008

OMG TODAY

I WENT SHOPPING after a long, hard, tiring day. I got an Emily bag and pink and black (eurgh, I know) shorts. It's like a buy two get one free thingy in Surfer Girl or something in PS. I'M SO HAPPY. Ya'll will see my sexy bag on Tuesday. XD

Ballet wasn't bad. Especially yesterday. HAHA. We were talking about child birth (tearing!), abortion (stirring!) and tampons. HAHAHAHAHA. Ms Gina is very against pads. HAHAHA. Go figure. Dancer! XDDDDD

Today went to school to do PW for two hours. My brain got FRIED. I admire James, Eudore who stayed from 9-2, and Aleem for staying from 9-6. AWESOME RIGHT. But they watched a movie. XD And ate. So I dno how stressed out they were but I know that they all did a great job! YAAAY.

Tomorrow's the reunion thingy at Mr Sim's house. 4H '08! I CAN'T WAIT!! Got him something. XDDDD

And the shittiest thing just happened. I can't order my Lowriders cause you need a US address on your credit card, which Dad doesn't have, obviously. Nor a company card. WHAT THE HELL. I DNO HOW TO REACT LA. SO ANGRY AND SAD AND LIKE DISAPPOINTED. But I'm surpressing it, I think. Cause I don't feel it that bad. I do that a lot. Pissed off la. Waited for so long. Nevermind, Dad's gna try to ask his colleagues. THANKS DAD. It's times like these... XD <3 At least I got my MCR special edish The Black Parade Is Dead! YAAAAY!!!

Gosh I gotta go. Taas!

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:56 PM