Sunday, May 4, 2008

PAST THREE DAYS

HAVE BEEN SO BUSY.
SO TIRING.
SO FUN

Memorable moments
We had a flood on our carpet.
Before: Airport/hospital smell, After: Hairspray and godknowswhatSTINK. XD
Surgical tape. OW. HAHA.
"WHERE'S FOUNDATION 1126??"
Drinking honey water.
MAKE UP/MIC UP!
Loading bay warm ups and dances. Heeheehee.
POST MUSICAL HIGH!!

I'm gna miss musical so much.
I'm actually gna miss putting on the surgical tape (YES!) and that horrible pancake make up that makes girls look like trannys and guys look like drag queens. HAHA.
I'm gna miss getting high, dancing, watching the telly and making like the High5 kids with the cast and the rock climbers.
I'm gna miss Ms Shaikal's "dears" and the make up kids. AHHH. Not the horrible food though. HAHA. XDDD
I'm gna miss loitering along the backstage corridor with everyone, wishing whoever passes by good luck.
I'm gna miss seeing all the people, everywhere.
I'm gna miss drawing nonsense on the whiteboard. XD

I'M GNA MISS EVERYONE SO MUCH.

Everything that we've had together. <333
It's gna be weird, getting used to the fact that I won't be seeing everyone on wednesday and friday anymore.
I LOVE YOU ALL.

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:28 PM