Saturday, May 31, 2008

PERFORMANCE FOR SUMMER SCHOOL

WAS SO FUN!!!! XD
Apparently I looked good in the Jazz dance. But I was out of line in one bit in ballet. Hahahahaha. Nevermind about that. I had fun this whole week, and I'm definitely going back again next year, if I can. XD

The whole performance was amazing, like really fabulous. Level 6 was SO good, naturally, but the one by Ms Jun Lee of Crestar was really amazing. To that Oompa Loompa song in Willy Wonka. WHOOOO. And the tap was so good, plus the character dances, cause they tell stories. <3

I'm actually gna miss dancing til I'm dead tired everyday, and miss living in leotards. HAHA. And I lost some weight. HAHA YAAAAY.

But my ankle is fucked up. DX Like, I can't walk now. Going to sinseh tomorrow. ARGH NO!!!! I'M AFRAID OF THE PAIN!!! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDX And I strained my left hip/thigh muscle area. WTF. I'm such an old woman. DX

But I had fun, and that's what matters. It was amazing, every bit of it. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 11:09 PM