Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sorry kids,

Been too busy or tired the past few days to update ya'll about my summer school shit. XD

So basically the most fun class is JAZZ!
Modern's fun too, but Jazz beats all. XD Seriously fun dance with really happy music. Aleem and Kim agreed. XD
Don't even get me started on ballet. BORING WITH A Z!!!

But anyways, everyone's pretty much loosened up. XD At least there's some laughter, and we can go around randomly pairing up and talking. Modern, we had some teamwork thing going on, and we had to represent a hamburger with four people. Ironically, the littlest one went to lie on the bottom. HAHA GOSH. We had to train our abs to avoid crushing her. XD And the Apologize dance is coming along real fine. XD

OH the performance dances for Ballet and Jazz are FINALLY FINISHED! The Jazz one has a little of a loose end, but I expect she'll tie it up tomorrow. She's the coolest dance teacher ever, and I don't even know her name. O.o But she's like a whole load of attitude, with a fair dash of "happening"! XD Incidentally, that's her favorite word. I have to do a lot of kneeling in ballet. Hahaha EEK. Poor knee doesn't care anymore la. HAHA.

Oh and I think I strained my ankle. No wait scratch that, I DID strain it. Gah. I have to bind it every night for relief and wear my guard for contemp and jazz. Better wear it for ballet too. Not that it makes much of a difference. But when I land it hurts. DX I'm SO going to a doctor after summer school ends.

I'm having so much fun. XD I'm gna miss this dancing when it's over. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:11 PM