Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thank You Musical

I've been really lucky to get into musical. I remember the crazy enthuness of PAE that brought me to audition with Haniel, Rachelle and Dwayne. But Rachelle left. DX I learnt that we were totally hated for a bit by the J2s. But they love us now. XD

I love all of you, and I'm gna miss everyone so much.

Amanda, always calling me cute. I didn't really quite know how to respond to that. HAHA. XD Your insane laughter/giggling and adorable acting. Yeah, I adore you. XD That's the word.
Joyce, omg. I recently had a whole new impression of you! XD You're waaay cool, and such a good actor. You have so much sadness and anger in your acting sometimes, I feel that it's so real, and I hold you in wonder.
Zhi Xian, I never thought you were irritating until recently. HAHA. But that's you la. You give good advice, although it's like, running 2.4km for a 50m dash. You get my drift? HAHAHA.
Kenneth, OMG SOTONG AUNTIE LA. HAHA. You're so awesome, I thought so ever since the sotong Noah's Ark moment. XD Your jazz singing and JJ guitar SKILLZ YO are like, woah. XD All the eyecandies, knock 'em dead man. Especially with your incessant nagging. XD
Vanessa, ALWAYS worried about your "OMG HE'S SO CUTE!!!" line on stage. XDDD HAHAHA. "IS IT CRAZY ENOUGH???" You put up with my freaking out for the last few days, and I've come to realise you're such an awesome funny person. XD We've had our crazy moments, and I won't worry about forgetting them cause I'm determined to stalk you around school! HAHA.
Lionel, you crazy boy! OMG LA. Your little lame jokes in the earlier part of the musical were so cold, I wanted to die. XD You're really someone special, and the first person who knew about all my stupid little crushes. Especially your retarded giggle, if that can pass off as laughter! HAHAHA.
Mai, my widdle one! Called me little and small when I'm shorter than you! HAHAHA. Your acting rocks the house, you're the best ever I've seen, MAHJONG KAKI! XD I love your "little sissy papaya" line. You're definitely someone.
Patson, act cool maaan. XD And obviously sotong, cause I can always "scare" you. HAHAHA. Hearing you all cheer your guts out made it all PAUSSIBLE. HAHAHA. That part always got me. You go dude!
Joanna, cheap thrill partner! We started our "legacy" from the moment we were laughing at my Kopi-O at musical camp. XD Oh go us! HAHA. You're so cool, and I don't mind you telling me stuff cause it means you trust me. I love you girl!
Fel, your voice was SO funky. XDDD When you got it back partially, we all cheered and yelled at you not to talk. HAHAHA. You're so awesome at dance, and really sweet when you're not talking. Ehen you're talking, very noisy leh! HAHA NO LA. XDDD
Erena, you wise "President". HAHA. On the TRCC days, you were like a totally different person! HAHA. Like some kinda seow ding dong. I was SO surprised, and I was totally laughing at, I mean, WITH you. XD Your personality reversal is so refreshing, I'll definitely remember that always. XD
Ali, OMG YOUR WIG AH. Like some kinda coonskin cap. HAHA. Thank goodness you didn't quit musical just cause of your maths. It wouldn't have been the same without you yo! Even though when you didn't come, I had to endure monologing for the first scene. HAHAHA. IDIOT! XD Nawww.
The Rockclimbers, ya'll are the most CRAZY, INSANE, ON PEOPLE I HAVE EVER MET. Making like the High 5 kids backstage in front of the TV with ya'll were one of the most fun moments ever. XD You guys ROCKmoc. HAHAHAHA. GET IT!! XDDD WTFFF.
Chris, Mr Razmataz. XD IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL IT? Hahaha. You can get pretty beeyotch-y sometimes, but hey, we drove you to it! Other times, you're just pretty freaking awesome. XD I'll miss you the most, unless you come back next year! HAHA YAY. And the way you swung me around after the whole thing will always be remembered. XD
Reginald, sugar daddy! Thanks for lending me money for the WWRY merch. XD And you're so funny and random. The image of you pushing MandaPanda round on the box on wheels will forever be etched in my mind. XD
Ms Chew, what's that got to do with the price of fish? I got to see the side of you most students don't get to, and prolly don't want to, during the musical. XD And it's awesome. HAHA. But I still respect you, don't worry! HAHAHA. Not so sure about Ms Shaikal though. HAHA NAW KIDDING. XD You two are awesome teachers. <3
Yuen Mei, Haniel, Dwayne, I'm gna be living with ya'll for much longer, and if you're in for next year's musical, it would be beyond amazing. XD I love you guys.

All in all, I love the musical cast, and I will miss them for many a month to come.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! <33333333333333333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 7:32 PM