Saturday, May 10, 2008

YESTERDAY WAS SO FUN

SERIOUSLY. Like, when we were watching the show, there was so much laughter. XDDD We had such a great time together. I can't believe it's been a week since musical! And during dinner, Yuen was going all scary on us. HAHAHA. And Kenneth finds sambal on toast good. Oh scary. XD The dinner was a little crap, sorry! But yeah, the noodles were weird. At least the chicken and springrolls were nice. XD

After the thing was the dance farewell outside LT4. It was pretty fun. XD I wish I didn't eat the crap beehoon before cause there was pizza! AHH. DX Yesterday was my twirly day. Hahahaha. Did like 60 spins. XD And today during ballet, my twirls in the dance improved! Oh gosh I swear that helped. XD So happy. But I digress. So when the cake was brought out and all, Lilian started crying! Aww. What's retarded is that we were singing a birthday song and we were going all wtf. HAHAAHAHA. So funny. Then after the cake was cut, Houjian or however you spell his name ran around putting cake on people. HAHA YES. Including me! I asked him to help open the cups and he went to clean his fingers on me! Then smeared cream on my face. Grr, that guy ah!

Then we sat in a circle, where the tibetan headresses were distributed, Mr Dan got the golden crown. JOEL LOOKED SO FUNNY HAHAHA. Then we played zhong ji mi ma, I think that's it. HAHA. So scary, but I didn't kena or anything. HAHAHA. At first it was just soft drinks and chocolate milk (bleargh) but then Houjian added like pizza after he kena. ARGH. Hahahahaha. Ellen had to finish up a little for some weird reason. HAHA. After that, I tried to teach her the duet on the piano but failed. XD Rachel also. HAHA. Then cake was forced upon us by Ms Tan. HAHAHA. Kept going on about how she was late for class to buy it. XD Lychee Martini or whatever. It wasn't bad, interesting. XD It was in a sad shape though, all crumbly on one side. XD

Oh there was A LOT of phototaking last night. With other people's cameras. DX I wish I brought mine! And Michael and William were being gobloks last night. HAHA but they were super funny! XD I realised this pattern, whenever I took a picture with someone with my mouth open, Houjian would go extra in the pic. Aiyo! And whenever Mr Dan was in a picture, he'd make some retarded face! Especially one picture, they got pushed and everyone fell forward. HAHA. I love picture ruiners like these so much. XDDD

In the end, we turned Ellen's locker into a mini bar to store all the leftover drinks cause it was conveniently outside the LT. HAHAHAHA poor Ellen. We kidnapped drinks. HAHA. Cause they were being loners, standing on the floor by themselves. I was like oh look, that's us. HAHA. But I took the Ice Cream Soda home, she took the Sprite, I think. XD We compared Dwayne to chocolate milk, then that silly boy went to lie down beside it. HAHA.

It was so fun, yet so sad cause the seniors and Robelle were leaving. But she was like hanging around even thought she kept going all I HAVE TO GO NOW. Hahaha so cute. XD We forced random people to take pix for us. HAHAHA. AND YOU KNOW WHAT! SHE TOOK MY HAIRTIE HOME! AIYO! Hahahaha. Wonder if she realised. XD Now it'll be in the Philippines forever. XD Hope it has fun. Hahahahaha.

I'll remember last night for a long time to come. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 4:24 PM