Thursday, May 15, 2008

Yesterday

Was AWESOME.

I AM INSPIRED. XD HAHAHAHA.

I almost pushed Haniel down the stairs cause he said something dumb, but then he was all, "I'd die for you, but that's just pushing the limit."

HAHAHAHA good one. Seriously.

So today after school, I stayed back to study. Pfft, yeah right. HAHA. Ended up hanging out with Branson and Wei uhm. Wei-something. CRAP I CAN NEVER REMEMBER HIS NAME!!! In the art room, anywho. They paint hardcore. XD I just did my bracelet. HAHAHA. Then we moved outside, and we got locked out! Almost climbed back in through the window. HAHAHA. Branson was so game. XDDDD But then Ah Wei (HAHAHA WHAT!) managed to call the Auntie to open it for us, so it was all good. XD

Damnit. HAHAHAHAH.
"Your internet's being a fisherman."
<3333333

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 9:00 PM