Friday, June 13, 2008

HEY GUYS.

Hahaha for some reason, I've noticed a pattern in my blogging.
I'll hxc blog for a bit, then go all cold turkey. So I'll just fill ya'll in on the little things that are important. I think they're important, otherwise I wouldn't remember them.

1) Went to sinseh thrice, almost got better, then went for the combined class at HCI with the NJ and HC people yesterday and aggravated it again! EEP. Hope I don't have to go back
2) Did PW survey at Bugis yesterday. Or rather, two rounds throughout Bugis, two rounds outside Bugis, back to National Library, walked to Cathay and then to Peninsular Plaza and back to Bugis. Yeah. That's also prolly why my ankle's screwed up this morning. Aleem walked to Suntec, twice to Esplanade, Peninsular Plaza and back to Bugis. I got two people, he got three. WHAT THE FUCK PLEASE. Eudora got one, walking in Bugis. Pfft.
3) Speaking of Eudora, she complains (favorite hobby) the heavens down, when she does the least in PW, doesn't listen to advice to speak slower, insulted my capability in the English Language, called me a bimbotic freak (both not to my face, OF COURSE), was rude to Aleem, hung up on him, it goes on and on. Oh and when I talk to her, I'm always putting her down, but when I don't talk to her, I'm being cocky. Weird psycho, much? But I don't really care, it doesn't make a difference in the least. She even got Aleem fed up with her. She's got issues. Not dangerous, but very annoying, and more than a possible waste of time.

When sighted, keep your distance and notify relavant exterminating authorities, but please give wide berth for your health and well-being.

Oh and yeah, I know I'm publicising this. But hey, I didn't say anything.

These two years should prove quite interesting. If she ever provokes me to my face, I'm gna have an excuse to do things to her which I have been meaning to do for a long time. Oh nothing violent, of course, in the physical sense at least. I'm not that low, pfft. Maybe I can finally tell her what I think of her and not worry about whether she bawls her eyes out. She does that a lot, about the most superficial of things. It should be fun. XD

Heads up, on a better note, I heard they do massages in the hotel in Bangkok. Add that to shopping, Dreamworld, more shopping, and a pool, you've got yourself a perfect holiday. Pity it's only three days. DX I'll try to remember all you people when I'm there. HAHAHA. <3

Oh and the King Lear production the past few days wasn't so bad. Tonight's the last night. YAY. So hard to talk to Bryan, cause the play's in the better part of the night. The shows could be better, but it's interesting I guess. Fresh. And the amount of times they go through it could possibly be enough to ingrain the text into my head, were I able to hear them clearly enough. XD

Aaaaaand... today's Bryan's and my 2nd month anniversary! Unfortunately, we're not gna be able to talk tonight, cause it's the last day of his exams, so that boy's gna be staying over at Kenneth's. So much for celebrating. HAHA. XD But he SHOULD enjoy himself, NO MORE EXAMS FOREVER! Lucky ducky. And though we didn't talk yesterday too, we're going to tomorrow, before I leave for Bangkok. We'd better! I'll miss my darling so much.

I love you, sugar.
I can't wait for next Thursday. Next Thursday! <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 1:25 PM