Thursday, June 26, 2008

HEY KIDS

Sorry I haven't been blogging for a bit. XD I'm a bit lazy. Told you I had phases. Not that I've jolted out of this one yet, Haniel's just been buggering me. XD

So I went to Thailand, I bought a few awesome things for myself, oh and got a bloody toe as well. Not kidding! Like, I gashed it at a shopping mall, A LOT OF BLOOD. OOZE. Think puddle on the floor. Which we forgot to clean up. HAHA OOPS. XD I hope it gets better, dance resumes on wednesday. HXC, MUCH! And my ankle still hurts. DX After so long right! Think I'm gna go get it looked at, like maybe an X-Ray if needed.

And exams are now over! Can't say that I've studied really hard, so any bumness if I do badly is seriously unjustified, and I KNOW so SHUT UP! XDDDDDDD

Watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan with Haniel today, kickass funny in a lame way. Lots of hummus, kinda disturbing, but definitely something you wna watch if you feel like getting happy. XDDDDDDD

Well, upon Haniel's request, the worthy mention. XD So the 19th was awesome. XD Haniel came with for like 5 minutes, and he's the first one to meet Bryan. He feels honoured. XD HAHA. And he was all, "Cute enough to be your boyfriend." Wtf! Next thing I know, he starts appraising my hamsters. HAHAHA.

I want a few tattoos. And a lip ring. And a tongue piercing. I'm gna get those, no matter how long it takes, I promise myself. <3

xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:35 PM