Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OHMYGOD

So I've found my future husband.
He's 29, lives by the FUCKING MUSIC!, screams like a god, solos like a freaking shredding, well, god. HAHA. And he writes the most gorgeous melodies. And sexy lyrics. I think I'm gna die. XD <3333333333333333



ALEXI LAIHO, MARRY ME!
SEXY RIGHT! OHSOHOT.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDWTFBBQ

Today was my performance/audition thingy! GOD I was trembly, and it showed in my voice. GOODNESS I wna die everytime I think about it. GOSH. DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. EEEEEPPPPP. I'd rather not get in la anyways, too many things to do nowadays. Performance on saturday! GETTING THAT THING ON FRIDAY! EEEEEEEEEKKKKK so excited, nervous, filled with trepidation and anxiety. EEK. XD

So dance today was like, fun. HAHA in a sense. Painted shoes badly, for the least part, laughed over Evelyn's screwed up shoes for the most. HAHAHAHA oh god that girl's so comical. Then like danced for a bit, and that's it. I think I was like so chirpy today. Must've been all the sugar I've been taking. XD Gosh I love sugar. HAHA.

Eeyer, got to hand in EoM Draft 2 tomorrow. Think I'm gna die, just found out today from KEEM. ARRRRRRGH.

Have I mentioned how much I love Alexi Laiho? HAHA. Gosh. I wna jump him. HAHAHA.

OHHHH PS!
Henkka isn't half bad, look at that body. XDDDDD Think Alexi's up for sharing? HAHAHA.


xoxo
Bex

Posted by Rebecca @ 10:00 PM